About Concussion Zone
At Concussion Zone we are dedicated to advancing concussion and traumatic brain injury research and best practice by publishing trusted, engaging and insightful resources for the global concussion community.
Concussion Zone is a community site covering the latest news, opinion and insight into concussion and traumatic brain injury. Concussion Zone covers hot topics in medical research, sport, medico-legal issues and, regulation and guidance. Through partnership with our sister journal, Concussion, we seek to educate and inspire to help this exciting field move forward at an even faster rate.
Why should you join?
First and foremost, joining the network and sharing your news and knowledge contributes towards the development of this ground-breaking and promising field. At a more personal level, this network also gives you the opportunity to connect with your peers and help gain knowledge and connections that may be useful to your work, whether it is research or regulation.
Concussion Zone is designed to provide experts with a platform to collaborate, showcase their work and share news and their perspectives on the field.
Register to receive:
- FREE and FAST access to editor and user-created news, discussion and opinion
- Access the latest hot topics in the format that works for you
- Read, listen and watch expert insight into the industry
- Exclusive free access to key journals such as Concussion
- Weekly emails keeping you up to date
Who is Concussion Zone?
There are plenty of wonderful people working behind the scenes to help this network operate, but the core team is:
- Kimberley Ndungu, Editor (email@example.com). Kimberley is the person you should speak to if you have any questions about using the network. You can find more about Kimberley by reading her profile here. If you have ideas on what you'd like to see on Concussion Zone, contact her now.
- Lauren Pulling, Publisher at Future Science Group and Programme Manager at The Drake Foundation (firstname.lastname@example.org). Lauren is Publisher at Future Science Group, managing their digital publications across a range of medical and scientific subject areas, including neuroscience and concussion. Lauren is also the Program Manager at The Drake Foundation, bringing together her passions for neuroscience and football, and oversees the Foundation’s research funding, governance, and strategy. If you have any questions about The Drake Foundation, Lauren is the person to chat to.
James JP Drake, Chairman of The Drake Foundation. James launched The Drake Foundation in 2014 and has been proud to champion it ever since.
In addition to The Drake Foundation, James is the Founder and Chairman of Future Science Group, an innovative publisher that focuses on breakthrough medical, biotechnological and scientific research. To discover more about James and his other philanthropy programmes, please visit www.jamesdrake.com.
If you would like to know more about using Concussion Zone, speak to the Editor.
The opinions expressed on Concussion Zone are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Concussion Zone, Future Medicine Ltd or any of its affiliates.